Principal Engineer / Senior Engineer / Engineer in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design
- Design and optimize Analog/Mixed signal circuit blocks;
- Participate in circuit testing and evaluations; and
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- 3+ years’ working experience in analog and mixed-signal IC design field, candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Engineer/Engineer.
- Solid knowledge in Integrated Circuit design and optimization.
- Hands-on experience of Analog/Mixed signal modules design such as ADC, DAC, PLL, bandgap, etc.
- Experience of tape-out flow for foundries is a plus.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.