- Carry out research and development on innovative machine learning and deep neural network applications;
- Machine learning algorithm analysis, data set training and modelling;
- Perform algorithm evaluation and quality assessment;
- Optimize DNN algorithms for FPGA and software implementation;
- Support FPGA and/or IC implementation;
- Develop software modules for CPU and embedded platforms.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence, computer vision, object classification, background modelling, image/video processing, and relevant subjects;
- Computer architectures, embedded systems, design and analysis of algorithms;
- Signal processing, image/video processing
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab programming preferred;
- Knowledge of Python, PyTorch/TensorFlow/Caffe, FPGA design, embedded system, or open source tools including CUDA, OpenCV, FFMPEG, etc is a plus.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to email@example.com by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.