Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer, Digital Design Verification
- Research and development in digital IC implementation for machine learning and/or deep neural network applications;
- Develop test methodology and test plans based on logic design specifications;
- Module level and/or top level verification for SoC system;
- Independently handle test environment set up;
- Test case creation/generation and code coverage analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered position of Engineer;
- Proficient in Verilog and SystemVerilog languages;
- Familiar with verification methodology, such as UVM or OVM;
- Familiar with Perl/Python/Makefile scripting is a plus;
- Strong problem analyzing & solving, good communication skill & team work.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.