Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer, Digital Logic Design
- Research and development in digital IC/FPGA implementation for machine learning and/or deep neural network applications;
- System functional specification, resources evaluation, IC architecture definition, micro-architecture specification and review, RTL implementation, logic synthesis and timing analysis for digital IC design;
- Micro-architecture design, RTL coding for FPGA implementation and prototyping;
- Optimization for hardware design implementation;
- Module-level and/or top-level verification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered position of Engineer;
- Hands-on experience in micro-architecture design, RTL coding, logic synthesis, functional verification, formal verification and timing analysis;
- Hands-on FPGA prototyping and FPGA implementation;
- Proficient in Verilog language;
- Familiar with FPGA/SoC design methodologies and latest EDA tools;
- SystemVerilog verification experience preferred;
- Matlab/C, Perl, Cshell and Unix / Linux skills preferred;
- Knowledge on computer vision and machine learning is a plus.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.