Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer, AI Application Development
- Develop and accelerate various edge AI applications in embedded hardware or GPU platform. Initial focus is AI vision related research and development.
- Implement and optimize DNN algorithm in embedded hardware or GPU platform.
- Prototype/system development and performance evaluation.
- Research, benchmark and recommend implementation platform for different edge AI applications.
- Driver and software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in developing and accelerating AI vision related applications in embedded hardware platform (e.g. Rockchip RK33/32 series, Hi-Silicon Hi3519/3516, Qualcomm 439, NVIDIA Jetson, etc.) or GPU platform (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce, etc.).
- Excellent programming skills in one or several languages, preferably in C, C# or Python
- Experience with deep learning framework (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, ONNX, Caffe, etc.).
- R&D experience in machine learning, neural network, data pre-processing, training, image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition and related areas.
- Experience in edge AI product development is a plus.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to email@example.com by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.