Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer, Optical AI System Development
- Plan, analyze and report the performance of different application-specific image sensors, e.g. Time-of-flight, structured light, stereo camera, etc.
- Work with AI algorithm team to propose optimal image sensor solution for various AI vision related application, e.g. 3D facial recognition.
- Benchmark different sensor interfaces (e.g. MIPI, LVDS, eDP, etc.) based on system requirements.
- Work with hardware team to integrate image sensor with embedded hardware platform (e.g. Rockchip RK33/32 series, Hi-Silicon Hi3519/3516, Qualcomm 439, NVIDIA Jetson, etc.).
- Recommend lens for image sensor and analyze overall optical performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Optical Science or Engineering, with 6+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years of relevant experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in camera sensor integration with different AI development platforms, e.g. GPU computing system, embedded hardware platforms, etc.
- Experience with optical design, testing and experimentation.
- R&D experience in machine learning, neural network, data pre-processing, training, image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition and related areas is a plus.
- Experience in driver and software development is a plus.
- Experience in edge AI product development is a plus.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to email@example.com by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.