Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer, DNN Algorithm Design
- Develop Deep Neural Network machine learning-based algorithm for computer vision applications (object detection, pattern recognition, segmentation, background modelling, etc.);
- Data set training and performance evaluation;
- Hardware performance modelling and simulation;
- Neural network algorithm optimization research;
- Software, firmware and demo system development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- R&D experience in machine learning, neural network, data pre-processing, training, image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition and related areas;
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python and/or Matlab programming. Familiar with Linux systems and firmware development.
- Familiarity with complier technology, FPGA design and at least one machine learning platforms: PyTorch, TensorFlow/CUDA/OpenCV/Caffe/Keras is a plus.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to email@example.com by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email.
Application will be open until 31 October 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.