Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer, Software Development
- Work closely with hardware engineers to develop AI (artificial intelligence) drivers and applications, including but not limited to machine vision, quality inspection, and health management, etc.;
- Implement and optimize visual intelligence algorithms in firmware;
- Develop software modules for CPU and embedded platforms;
- Participate in visual intelligence system design and implementation;
- Collaborate with the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions;
- Support application demos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. 4 years or more hands-on working experience in embedded C or C++ development;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered position of Engineer;
- Experience in AI and machine learning applications, such as image processing, pattern recognition, model analysis, robotics and intelligent systems, etc.;
- Experience in AI applications for face ID an advantage;
- Experienced in ARM chip family, Linux driver development, and video in/out driver;
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platforms;
- Proficiency in C/C++/Python programming, real-time image processing (e.g. OpenGL, OpenCV) and GPU programming (e.g. CUDA);
- Good in Unix/Linux, and script in Perl, C-shell, and/or tcl.
How to apply?
Interested parties please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting reference number with detailed resume including current and expected salary by email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All data provided will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose.